Monday, September 27, 2021

Day 26 with Effy

 

So today I will live up to my promise and show you a finished, well maybe not finished, one of my pieces from yesterday's Zoom class Faces and Figures.  
I still think it might need a little bit more work but here's a look anyway. 


Here's a picture of the ArtFoamie and a brush, that one of my friends calls her Zen brush. That I used to do a lot of the water coloring.

To make the background I made lots of Puddles of water and then put my brush into the paint and then put them into the puddles and swirl them around. 

When I looked at it after I had stamped I saw the lady's face as though she was looking sideways and I decided that I would give her hair but leave her kind of ethereal looking by not giving her any features. I gave her a glow all about the rest of her and then an arm to hold rings to match the rings around her head. I saw these kind of rings around a ladies head in a magazine but can't remember which one.

Let me know what you think.

That's all for today everybody have a good week.


My friend Riley told me:


Turn your mistakes

          into big perfection.


By the way Riley is 7.



Til tomorrow, 

CIAO,

PUFF 💋💋

3 comments: