Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Day 28 with Effy


I had a lot of phone calls ☎️ to make today plus a few things on the internet💻 and also a few chores 🧹🧺🛒.
I finished the phone calls ☎️ and the internets 💻 done so all that's left are the chores🧹🧺🛒 and I don't 😔 want to do chores 🧹🧺🛒! who does 🤪?

What I really want to do is go down to the Fish Bowl 🐡 and Get Makey✂️🖍🖌🎨.


Such a dilemma 🤔.

I brought a few things up from the Fishbowl 🐡 last night because I thought I might want to work on them upstairs, where I can have the doors🚪and windows 🪟open. It's not like I don't have doors🚪 and  windows 🪟in The  Fish Bowl 🐡there's just a lot of cobwebs🕸 on them. YUK that might have to go on tomorrow's chore list, UGH I HATE spiders!!!🕷

So here is the deal I made with myself: one chore🧺, Get Makey✂️🖍🖌🎨 for awhile, another chore🧹, Get Makey✂️🖍🖌🎨 for a while, until all the chores are done and then I can just Get Makey✂️🖍🖌🎨 for the rest of the day.!!!

Today all the chores I have are really easy and simple so I'm should get to have  four or five hours of Getting Makey.✂️🖍🖌🎨

I need to make a card for a swap with my International Group this one was supposed to be An Easy Nature Card,🌳🌻🌵🌴 because it's an international group we can't use any leaves🍃 or grasses🌾or items like that, because of  sending to another country. I still have to figure out what I'm going to do. 🤔

My next swap is with a group and we are doing what we call Scavenger Hunt.
Each person takes a month and lists 4 things and we have to make a 3x5 spread using these items. This month just happens to be my month😁. The four items I chose were:
          Bird🐦
          Pumpkin🎃
          Lace 
          Large paper clip 📎
Well, we will see 👀 what I come up.

Be back later to show you all the things I've done today when I was Getting Makey.✂️🖍🖌🎨
 
Ooh I'm late it's already tomorrow. 

Well I didn't get to get as Makey✂️🖍🖌🎨 as I thought I would. I was disappointed 😞. BUT I did get all my chores🧹🧺🛒done and tomorrow's too. So I guess I'm ahead of the game.
I did get two of my projects done. To make it easier I made them almost the same.

The Scavenger Hunt and then I adapted it a little and had something for my International group.

Pictures to follow😁😁😁


This is the Scavenger Hunt can you find everything.

This is my FAAAAABULOUS 😁😁adaptation for my International group.
What do ya 🤔?




WHEN NOTHING IS CERTAIN
Anything is possible 




Til tomorrow.
CIAO,

PUFF 💋💋

2 comments:

  1. Glad you finally managed to get Makey!
    Love the Halloweeny makes...
    I think you asked me another question but I can't remember what it was...Oh looking on a phone it is only a limited view.
    Looking at this on my computer I see your green banner, the title and your puffer fish and nice font.
    On my phone it is an orange banner with plain text - but it still has all the emoji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it took me a while to see the difference l. I kept changing the width to get the header to read as one line and it never changed but when you read on anything but the phone it is ok. I also kept trying to add the follow Button and it was already there it just wasn't showing up on the phone. I'm going to have to use my computer more than I usually do!!

    ReplyDelete