Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Day 21 with Effy

My friend Heidi made me a small art case of various things: acrylic paints, scissors, some different nice markers that are black with different size tips,  ephemera items and a nice small  black ink pad and a few other things. I added a few paint brushes she said this was supposed to be for my Small Studio. This would be upstairs so that if I didn't feel like going down the the Fish Bowl, or I had a day I didnt wear my prothesis and I felt like getting Makey (doing art) I would have a few things upstairs. I also bought another small case to add a few extra things because I never have enough ephemera or markers or watercolor stuff.

 I'm starting to work on that card from the other day 

 I told you that it was going to show up in some in some of  my work.

So I start a little collage with it and I'll show you what I've got so far. This doesn't mean it's how it's going to stay but we'll see. 

So take a look and let me know what you think and I'll work from there.

That's all I've got for today.





"Do not judge anything you have made,                                                                                                     Your hands have immense power,                                                                                                         you just have to train them; once you start,                                                                                             you will see progress if you stay with it.                                                                                             This is not a race.. this is your life."

                                    Verena Fay



Til tomorrow.

CIAO,

PUFF 💋💋

2 comments: