Monday, September 20, 2021

Day 20 with Effy

Today is going to be brief.

Nothing seemed to go my way today.

I got sidetracked every which way it could be. I DID get to the post and sent my envies out.

Here's a picture of my envelope my swap went in.


We also had to include a SASE.


Sorry a really crappy๐Ÿ’ฉ photo. See the flap? It says RESTART MAIL ART.

If you noticed the little piece of paper on the mermaid envy this is what is says:

 


I try to remember to put these in every swap. I am not sure if anyone is helping it move on but I hope so.

That's  all I have for today.


EVERYTHING IS GOING TO WORK OUT



 Til tomorrow.

CIAO,

PUFF ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

3 comments:

  1. I think this is just wonderful. When I get a pretty envelope in the mail I simply savour it for a while before opening and i think how it maybe made the letter carrier smile. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Mail Art! I love it when I receive a decorated envelope.

    ReplyDelete