Sunday, September 19, 2021

Day 19 with Effy

Hello and happy Sunday!

It is lovely at my house, nice and sunny beautiful blue sky with a few puffy clouds and every so often a nice little breeze. It's spectacular!! 

I'm sitting in my great room at the table working. Looking out over my yard and my pumpkins patch, that I hope to sell pumpkins during next month. 

At the pond there were geese this morning and they're gone thank goodness! Because they were up squawking all night. Not sure why, something was disturbing them.




There's3 three little houses I made with my local group.

We've been together for over 10 years. We have a meeting at least once a month and whoever comes, comes and if you can't, oh well, we miss you 😔 

Some times we have a project, some times every body does their own thing. We always have show-and-tell and a lot of times we bring something to share and then where we usually meet we have a share table. Once I get The Fish Bowl cleaned up and organized, I hope they'll come and join me under the sea.

One of the girls had the idea of making these fun little houses. She got the patterns. We cut those out of lightweight cardboard after tracing from the patterns. Then you finish them how ever you wanted. You could paint or collage or draw the rest then color them in, etc .

Obviously I choose to collage mine. I really enjoyed this project and the part that really makes me feel warm and fuzzy I guess, is on the one house well on all the houses I put an address, but on the one house down at the bottom it says 3252, that was the address of my home when I was a child and this is written in my dad's handwriting so it just makes me feel 😊 happy.



OBJECTS WITH STORIES,
                             BECOME ART



'Til tomorrow 

CIAO,

PUFF ðŸ’‹ðŸ’‹

2 comments:

  1. your houses are so sweet! i love that you have been with an creative group for so long ... what a lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete