Thursday, September 16, 2021

Day 16 with Effy

I have to acknowledge that it is Donna Downey's Birthday πŸŽ‚ week.🎈🎈

She has something new going on everyday. Check her out on PATREON. She is really getting into mark making so she has some new stencils. Tomorrow she is releasing some new Art Foamie stamps.  If you want to see this reveal catch Kae Pea ( also on PATREON) on the Art Foamie Facebook page for Art Foamie Fun Friday at 5:00 p.m. central time 

Well I had my post all ready to go I was just deleting one small thing and WHOOSH, the whole thing was gone.😀

I thought I had gotten past all that WHOOSH all gone.😀 Obviously I still haven't figured out this blog thing.

If any of you out there use blogger.com can you get in contact with me. I need some help. Obviously! I have a few things that I haven't quite figured out and I would really like some help. Thank you😊!

So instead here is another profoundπŸ€” statement from my file of profoundπŸ€” statements.


Many of us live life on a thin threadπŸͺ‘ in a bubble every day.                                              Don’t shortchange yourself, live each day to the fullest! 

Life is fragile and eventually all of our bubbles burst.                                                      But while we can smile 😊 and touch πŸ€— and taste πŸ˜‹ and smellπŸ‘ƒand listenπŸ‘‚...                  

Be that bubble that reaches for the heavens 🌌 and shines the brightest 🌟 and makes people smile 😊.


Til tomorrow.

CIAO,

PUFF πŸ’‹πŸ’‹


2 comments:

  1. i hung out with donna and a couple other girls in a bathtub in california once, another lifetime ago ... ;)

    ReplyDelete