Friday, September 17, 2021

Day 17 with Effy

So far 3 followers, where are all of the rest you? I get comments that you like my blog so please join the band wagon.

It appears I have something  wrong to in the follow button area. It looks like you need to go to the blogsite and sign up there. It doesn't seem to show up when I post. I'll  try and figure this out and I remember bring a friend!!👫👬👭

Well anyway I was trying to figure out what I was going to do for the blog today and I thought I would show all about Poppets. Then my friend called and asked me if I wanted to go to this really great Paper Store in Cleveland. Of course I said yes because wow like I need more paper. NOT!! This is a great store, they have paper by the pound and they have envelopes in huge batches and large sheets of paper and handmade paper in large sheet. All at great prices.

I really needed some envelopes because I used what was left of my A2's for the envie swap.

So I said "Yeah sure it'll be fun and I can get what I need".


I'm back. Ouch I should have stayed home. 

Well I did get envies and cards to go with them. And large sheets of paper for water colouring and 8x11 sheets of paper for water coloring. And I found these really nice cards with a building on it. I'll show you its too hard to describe.

Then on the way out I 'swam' 🐡 by the paper rack with Graphics 45 and Stamperia papers and ugh, some of them are so beautiful. 

Darnit couldn't stay away. I was picking through the big sheets and checking the back side to make sure the back was really cool and then...

I saw that 8 by 8 packs (which is the size I prefer) Oh Dear, SUCKER! they dragged me in kicking and 😱 screamin', and by the time I picked out those and put the 12 by 12 back (except for a few that they didn't have in the eight by eight) I was done in, over the top, blew my budget. 

Now I'm home and I'm happy with what I bought and also I found a couple of odd ball items to go with my paper and envies.

I'm happy but I'm poorer but I guess that's how it goes in our business, right, artists are always poor.



Isn't this beautiful?

Watch for future projects that I use these cards.



Til tomorrow.

CIAO,


PUFF 💋💋

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Paper by the pound sounds so exciting but also very dangerous for paper lovers lol Happy Blogging! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper by the pound is Veeery dangerous but if you make a lot of cards it is great. It's the other stuff that can get one in trouble. 😱

    ReplyDelete