Monday, September 13, 2021

DAy 13 with Effy

I am in an envelope swap and I'm very excited about this because I am all about restarting mail art.

 I used to do a lot of mail art. Actually I still do, none of my envelopes are ever naked even my bills.

I take mine to the post office and the ladies stop and want to look at them and now they've told me don't seal them up cuz they want to see what's inside. I find that to be really funny, but what the heck,  I'm not sure how the people on the other end of the bills that I mail feel about it but I haven't heard anything back.

We have 23 people in this swaps, We're all making 23 envelopes but we're leaving a space so we can use them. A space in the center where you can put the address and then another space up in the corner where you can put the return address. where you can put a return address. 

The other day my friend Wendy sent me a little package and inside she had an envelope that she had decorated, she didn't leave any of it blank. If I wanted to mail it I'd have to put a sticker over the middle for the address and a sticker in the corner where you could write the return address.  It is a beautiful and fun envelope, I may not mail it I might just keep it for myself. 






This is Wendy's envy.



 She is an extremely and fantastic artist with amazing talent. You may see a few more of her thing in the future.


Here are a few of my envelopes for the swap.  I lined the envies to make them able to take painting with the water colors so that they wouldn't bleed through.

Either they are drawn free hand or I used ART FOAMIES.  

https://artfoamies.com/collections


Bird abd branch are ART Foamies the small set. I added a few berry's and branches.

Front and back with lining and

RESTART MAIL ART!  on the flap.



Fun ART Foamie.





By hand for her and her flowers are Art Foamies.




Til tomorrow.

CIAO,

PUFF 💋💋






1 comment:

  1. Oh oh oh! I LOVE the idea of this! I used to do ATC swaps through Life Book (they've stopped them now) and sometimes I'd get the most beautifully decorated envelopes through the mail. Yours are lovely. When you call them 'envies' that's adorable! Great idea! <3

    ReplyDelete