Monday, November 26, 2018


Welcome to the FISH BOWL,

Today has been busy busy.
I turned on my computer and what do I find but Kae Pea from Rubber Moon Stamps doing a Makey Day. This is when she does a regular scheduled project or like today just random art. She spent the whole day in her studio and video chatted on-line ALL day. The only thing I can say is it was AWESOME!!

I tried to get a few things done in between but didn't really just sweeping the floor and washing some dishes because I could hear and see the computer from the kitchen.
I read a few e-mails and found out one of my friends just got out of the hospital so I thought I would send her the funny man I made yesterday to cheer her up.

 
Well here he is. He still needs hands and a message which I think I will put on his shirt, but now that I look at him I think I will change his shirt from a turtle neck to a dress shirt and a tie and dress shoes. Then I will put the message under the tie which I will make our of the same paper as his pants and make it really wide.
 
Its getting late and I haven't eaten and need to return some supplies to the barn and get some others for tomorrows project. GELLI PLATE which I had planned on for today until I ran into the video on-line.
 
 
Please come back tomorrow and see what I've done here at the FISH BOWL.
Bye for now,
PUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment