Sunday, November 25, 2018




Hello again fish finders,

  I went out to the barn where my stuff is stored while we
get ready to build a house and I got caught up in sorting
paper, you all know how that is.
  It was 45 degrees out and I was taking Sable out to play ball and decided to go look for a piece of paper. After quite a while I was really cold and hungry.  I went in to make something to eat.  I made some... you guested it leftover turkey and off I set to make one of my funny people they take no time at all and are fun to get as a extra in an envelope. I have even put them in bills. I wonder what they when they open up the envy and find one. Probably these people are crazy.
  I wanted to take a picture and put it in today but my phone died and I have a crappy battery and it is taking forever to charge.
  I spent some of today drawing funny people faces while watching Hallmark Channel Christmas Movies. I am planning on using them on future sheets I hope to have for sale soon. Sneak peak tomorrow.

Well this fish is off to clean up my fish bowl,
PUFF

P.S. Don't forget to tell your friends I out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment