Sunday, November 25, 2018

Deciding to teach

 

TEACHING
 
 
 
  I have decided that with all the supplies and all the knowledge I have I should start teaching again.
  I used to teach long ago but had to give it up because my work schedule got crazy.   Well now I am retired and have time. Although my grandmother-in-law once said she was busier  when she was retired than when she was working. I am finding this to be true.
  There are so many things to do and it seems there is not enuff time to do them all and one must choose. So I have chosen to put together some of my skills to design classes.
  Watch this site to see what I come up with.
 
 If you have any request to see something and it is part of my work please don't hesitate to ask and I will try to fulfill what you are looking for. It may take a day or two to dig out the project but I will try or else I will make something if at all possible.
Spread the word that I am here...
 
Thanx,
PUFF
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment