Friday, November 30, 2018

Friday at the Fish Bowl

  I am having trouble with my computer. I can't get my computer to post. The last 2 days I've tried to and it just won't.
 
  I learned a different way to do transfers from Kae Pea at RubberMoon and put my own spin on it.
  First paint the background of your substrate. I used 140# watercolor paper.
  This can be acrylic, watercolor or I tried LIQUITEX Acrylic Gouache. This is a new product. I got a sample in my ART SNACK BOX.
It goes on so smooth but is not transparent like regular gouache. Wait for this to dry.
  
  Cover the substrate with matte medium three times: one time vertically, one time horizontally and the third time vertically.
Let it dry.
 
Then I took my chosen laser picture and put it face down on were I would like my picture to be, but remember, if there are words they will come out backward
 
  Let the games begin:   gather hi-flow acrylic from either  GOLDEN or LIQUITEX, water colors from  tubes like QoR  (my fav), water color crayons like  LYRA or STAEDTLER.
Paint first, again trying NOT to get it too wet.
If you want to transfer more on the substrate with the original transfer go ahead, then you can or cannot collage it. What ever goes, goes.
 
  I redid my funny guy and I like the way he turned out.

                                                              Under his tie it says  GET WELL SOON.

                                                                              

 So that's all for today and we shall see what tomorrow will bring...

CIAO,
PUFF
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment