Friday, September 3, 2021

Day 3 A blog with Effy



 Why is it there are no really good fonts without adding them?

OK I regress. That is not what I wanted to talk about today.

Do any of you find that you have so many ideas going around in your head πŸ€ͺ that you can't even keep up? 

Everyday I think of more and more and more projects I want to do, it it just doesn't seem like there's enough time in the day.πŸ—“
I am retired and even now from this day forward, until I die I will never be able to finish all the projects that are on my table πŸ›‹ and in my head right now.

I also have other Hobbies like I love bird  πŸ¦πŸ•ŠπŸ¦…πŸ¦†πŸ¦’πŸ¦‰πŸ¦€πŸ¦©watching and I absolutely Love Love Love to read!! I never go anywhere without a book. πŸ“š . I love raising πŸ¦‹  and going out into the woods πŸͺ΅ and observing things and camping real camping. Even with a prosthetic leg I camp. And canoe for that matter.

I just I don't know, I just don't knowhow to handle it all. When did I ever have time to work?

Even if I chose only one hobby from now until I die I still wouldn't finish that Hobby and I'm not even sixty yet. 

What in the world do I do? So what are you doing. let me know if you have figured out what to do OTHER than to prioritize. 
I am also a BIG TV buff, thanks to covid I haven't been able to go to the movies and I really like to do that. Movies πŸŽ₯, TV πŸ“Ί,  bird πŸ‘€ are a few of the things I can enjoy with my Hubby, 😘 Doc. πŸ‘

Hopefully I've fixed the comment spot and I will be able to see what you think πŸ€” and I can answer.

Talk tomorrow 

Oh by the way , THANK YOU, EFFY, for getting me into blogging again and hopefully I will keep it up after the month with you. 😁🀞

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Ive found you, and I can comment Yay :)
    Welcome to the blog along, if you need help you can always PM me, although i dont use blogger for my page i will try and help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So as for how much is in my head... omg so much all the time, i cant hear sometimes due to all the things i want to achieve. but im a full time stepmum and wife, and i want to be a full time artist that the house and home runs around me not by me! I am thinking (today) i need to make a tracker so i keep up with all the things i need to do - especially as i start college next week as an adult learner in an art course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem, with too many ideas and not enough time!

    ReplyDelete