Friday, October 8, 2021

Van Gogh and more




I knew that after my obligation to Effie was over I wouldn't keep up on my I have to thank Effy for pushing me into doing it for at least a month thank you so much and I hope you has a really great birthday month!!!



I watercoloured this card for my Mother-in-Law for no reason except that I had Van Gogh on the brain.







 I went to the Vincent van Gogh Immersive Exhibit. It was one of the best art shows I've ever been to. I know it was extremely different from anything else put out but I love Van Gogh. Putting his paintings to music and moving them around all over the walls and floor and mirrors. It was amazing!!! I thought you'd only get an hour in the exhibition hall that was the way it was set up when you bought the tickets. But when you went inside they told us we could stay as long as we want and since I brought my wheelchair with me so I have comfortable place to sit, warning from another friend of mine, and I did take it cuz I need it I sat and watched and watched at least three Cycles I tried to film but different people were walking and milling around all over the place. 
 I got a lot of them and just when I thought I was going to stop one came up with one of my favorite French songs so I had to keep filming I know I overfilmed but when I got home I  moved them over to my computer and now I'll be able them the way I like.  They obviously had an overpriced gift shop On the way out they had this cool  gigantic paintbox with huge tubes of paint in them that you could if you stand in front of or lean against and get your picture taken try. I tried to take a selfish but mine never turn out well, my arms are too short. The best thing was a fake giant bucket of spilled paint tipped over with a big paint brush, you could crawl inside there and stand on the paintbrush and get your picture taken since ,I went to the exhibit myself I didn't have anyone to take my pic and I really hated to ask a stranger because it would take me so long to craw inside there so I took a picture of the bucket but who knows maybe I'll be able to paste myself over it doing that LOL, funny to think me, Miss Technology trying to figure out how to do that.

 Then there were some videos on the wall all the different things the colors he used the women who or his Muses and the different places that he painted it was an amazing amazing show.
Even though it was an expensive show I'm thinking I might go back and see it again. I just loved it and of course I bought something from the gift shop  so I got a few post cards of my fav paintings and then I splurged on a baseball cap of Starry Night.



DON'T WAIT FOR OPPORTUNITY, 
                      CREATE IT


Til tomorrow, 

CIAO,

PUFF 💋💋

 

No comments:

Post a Comment