Sunday, September 5, 2021

Day 5 with Effy


   I wanted to start getting back to what this blog is supposed to be all about and that is art.

  So here is a piece of work (which I posted befor) that I made with my GelliPlate. I thought it was SO Kool. I made it when I got my first GP and I was goofing around and thought it looked like a real composition. Back then peeps were only mushing  colors and drawing them off. Aha I was ahead of my time.

Being ahead of my time happens to me a lot. I keep my finger, maybe more than one, on the pulse in the art world.  So I almost always know what knew and hot and all the rag and I have those things. And here is where being gaged of my time. These items come out and I say " darn I thought of that a year or two ago."
Hmm maybe I shouldn't wait when I get an idea. Maybe I should run with it!?!?


Til tomorrow, 
CIAO,

PUFF 💋💋






1 comment: