Friday, July 24, 2015

Monday July 27, 2015



The best laid plans never seem to work out. I was going to try the urban drawing 3 or 4 times this weekend but Doc had to cover for someone at one of his other hatcheries so Sable and I tagged along and enjoyed some time with him. We decided to sit out and watch the sunset so I thought I'd sketch that except where we were had mosquitoes and we don't!! Definately something I don't miss.

When I was in Ohio my friends Teri gave me a lovely present I forgot to put on my last message. It was a beautiful lap quilt. Check it out isn't it AWESOME!! Thanx Ter-Bear!!!!!
Of course great for me since I love fish.
Not much else today it's cleaning day and of course gobbler here takes all day to do 1/2 my house.

Talked to my friend Joyce and we have semi finalizes our plans for Art Unraveled. Only a few more days til I leave for Phoenix to stay with her and attend some classes and do some art work together, I can't wait. Giving a big Hello and Thanx to her for putting me up.
Maybe more later. 

TTFN

PUFF and Sable

No comments:

Post a Comment