Friday, July 24, 2015

July 24th



Went to town to get some drawing stuff and Walmart (only place for me to get stuff locally) and they had moved stuff all around. In normal area was other craft stuff then I noticed craft paint throw together in a box marked 2/$1 and I panicked thought they were getting rid of paint so I grabbed some of my favs for Gelli Printing. 
Still couldn't find drawing stuff looked and looked and finally many many rows away I found really nice drawing kit with pencils, erasers, sharpeners and charcoal in a nice box and way down the aisle the sketch books. WHEW!
Was going to then go draw but the temperature got up to 98 and couldn't find a good shady spot so headed home.

Hubby had to go work at a different one of his hatcheries for Fri and Sat so Sable and I tagged along.
Today was not very profitable but maybe tomorrow I will try some landscape drawing. Wish me luck.

PUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment