Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday July 31, 2015

YEAH to day is a BLUE MOON!!
Good day in the sky tonite. If you do not know what this is. A blue moon is the second full moon in a month. Last nite the moon was beautiful so tonight it will be magnificent so go outside tonight enjoy the fresh air and observe the moon!!

I am packing for Art Unraveled today. I am leaving tomorrow so I can see a demo at Arizona Art Supplies on Goldens new water colors QoR. If you haven't seen these check them out. They come in a tube like acrylics and are so smooth you won't believe. I only own a few but plan on buying some more tomorrow after the demo. For those who don't know me personally you need to know I like to touch the things I purchase so I don't buy much online unless I've seen it, touched it or played with it first if I can.
Back to the QoR paints i own a few, I have played with them I just would like to see the colors in person before I but more. If you like watercolor these are for you!!!

I am going to this demo with my friend Joyce and then I will be staying with her for the duration of Art Unraveled. If we don't have a class we plan on just having art day each day. So far we plan on doing GelliPlate, other stencil stuff, show and tell ( of course- which I will post),  beading, maybe some urban sketching, stamping for future swapping and checking out YouTube as a starter list. Any other ideas for us please comment. Saturday the 8th is the shopping extravaganza and we will definately be there for that!!!
The only class I have signed up for as of now is one with Seth Apter and I can't wait. Seth and I have been email buddies for quite a while. We almost had a chance to me a few months ago when I went to NYC but I went east and he came west. Oh well we will meet in person for sure next week.
That's all for now.

I'll let you know about the QoR demo

PUFF signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment