Thursday, May 14, 2015

14 May 2015





I made plenty of papers with my Gelli Plate. If you have never tried on you must get one. Look it up on the internet and you tube and see what you can do. But I tried making an actual print. I think I got a good one it stlil needs some this and then matted.

I finally got my mini-kiln. I really wanted a front loader but got a top loader but oh-well it was half price and it really is small..

Here are a few pix of my kiln you can see how small it is compares to my hand.

This is the lid on the main part.

I can't wait to try it. I have to watch you tube video I how it runs. This is suggested by the company. Tomorrow to town for a few thing then Saturday is trial day. 
I hope you are looking forward to it as I am. When my husband goes to our place in Ohio I am going to have home hook up my big kiln so when I drive home I can carry big pieces of clay and rake.
Cross you fingers on that one
Until later...

PuFF




2 comments:

  1. LOVE your printmaking art! I have never gelli plate printmaking and would like to give it a try. Will check Google and Youtube for tutorials.

    Girlfriend.....what a cool kiln! I am too jealous!!! :-) Look forward to seeing your beautiful creations made with it.

    ((((((Sending lots of hugs))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Puff just popping by to say hello and welcome to bloggy land. Your Gelli print looks interesting. I have a plate, I have only played with it once. I can see I am going to have to make a personal play date. Glad you are feeling a little better. Your kiln is just waiting for you to mold something and bake!! Keep smiling and creating Pam C aka fairyrocks

    ReplyDelete