Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday July 28, 2015

Today was a productive day as far as getting organized. I did some cleaning and arranging in the garage and located a few things I have been looking for. YEAH

Anyone who reads this going to Art Unraveled please leave me a message so maybe we can meet.

I worked on swaps today and have charms and ATCs so if you are going to AU find me to swap!

I am also looking for clear CD cases if you have some you'd like to rid yourself of please let me know.

It rained hard here today so no Urban Sketching so I tried sketching at home not worthwhile a pix post. Hopefully it will get better!

I have been trying to figure out how to get my blog to automatically go out to those who want it can anyone help me put with this? As I've said befor I am not all that computer savvy.

Bye for today,
PUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment