Friday, May 29, 2015

Just another day

Yesterday I promised myself I would work on a project a day. Some days it might not be an entire project but today I am gessoing some blank ATCs and then I am going to work on a puzzle piece project for a group that I  started years ago, (which is being run by a BFF of mine who was there when I started it).
We have been planning this project for months.

Well I sort of stuck to my plan.
I finished a tag swap I'm in and stamped and cut out items for another tag swap.
Looks like tomorrow I will gesso and start puzzle pieces.

This is my finished tag for a swap titled
Indian Princess. This is run thru a Facebook group Character Constructions. The only stipulations are that a regular tag be used and the doll must be from Character Construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment