Friday, April 24, 2015

Entry 1


 

FISH with TWO WINGS


Ok here goes...
I have wanted to have a blog for a long time to show art, share art , learn art from you, hear from you and sometimes just get on my soap box and banter with you.

I have looked at a gazillion blogs some are really great and some are ok, some that come out everyday and I can't wait to read and some I go to for the fantastic art they share. I want my blog to be one you can't wait to read every entry.
Over the last few months I have gotten behind on the swaps I have joined so I have decided to finish them and then hold off on swaps for a while and do some ideas I have had in my mind for the last few years. When I finish these swaps I will post they, they are really nothing special and then I will be off to trying the kool stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you have joined the blogging world and send you a BIG warm welcome! Will bookmark your site and visit often!
    There is a section in your blog design controls where you can set-up a section for "Followers". That will also make it easy for other bloggers to stay updated with your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Puff, Spike here. See you this summer. Blog away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job here, Puff! I am impressed! Can' wait til you are back in Ohio to hug your neck!

    ReplyDelete